Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed


Paula Patton covers Complex magazine December 2011/January 2012 issue. The Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol star who feels safe to say that Ghost Protocol is the biggest film of your career so far.

Not every actress gets to be in a franchise that’s earned over $4 billion worldwide.

Mission Impossible was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical. Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise. It was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.

This photo shoot proves, all of that time in the gym has definitely paid off. And what’s crazy is that I haven’t always been this confident.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts